LinuxWorld London is kicking arse. The Ubuntu army have taken hold and there is a buzz. The Jokosher boys are spreading the love. LUGRadio won an award for Best Marketing Campaign. More later when (a) I am not drunk and (b) I have time. Out.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- The $150 Personal Development Kit
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- 10 Lessons Learned in Training Knowledge Workers
- Polycom Communicator Low Mic Volume
- The Bacon Travel Survival Guide