Yep, the Jackson Kelly on the right has a chunk missing. I was warned against putting it on top of my rack while at university, and a poo-pooed the advice. Then, one dark day, it got knocked off the rack, bounced, and a big chunk ‘o Kelly came off. A musician should never ever see his guitar bounce.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- The $150 Personal Development Kit
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- 10 Lessons Learned in Training Knowledge Workers
- Create Your First App For Ubuntu
- The Hybrid Desktop
- Google Home: An Insight Into a 4-Year-Old's Mind