“We will introduce Linux every time we have to replace a desktop computer,” he said, “so this year we expect to change 5,000-8,000 to Ubuntu and then 12,000-15,000 over the next four years so that every desktop uses the Linux operating system by 2013-2014.“
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Don’t Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- Interview with Jeff Atwood on Building Communities
- What is IT culture? Today’s leaders need to know
- Work Smarter: The Cocktail of Simplicity, Manageable Adversity, and Muntzing
- The Importance of Validation and Decay In Community Reputation Metrics