As work begins on the new project it struck me just how easy it is to build a collaborative framework these days. It is simple to get people working together on documents, on strategy, developing plans, sharing email, sharing tasks and more. As we try to figure out the future of our desktop, we absolutely need all of this hooking together. I want to make sure that when my hard disk dies, I just need to re-install applications.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Innersource: A Guide to the What, Why, and How
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Building Better Teams With Asynchronous Workflow
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- Say NO to discrimination in our community