As work begins on the new project it struck me just how easy it is to build a collaborative framework these days. It is simple to get people working together on documents, on strategy, developing plans, sharing email, sharing tasks and more. As we try to figure out the future of our desktop, we absolutely need all of this hooking together. I want to make sure that when my hard disk dies, I just need to re-install applications.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- The $150 Personal Development Kit
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- The Bacon Travel Survival Guide
- Create Your First App For Ubuntu
- Henry Rollins Interview: Full Transcript
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- Innersource: A Guide to the What, Why, and How