Last week I keynoted the Open Source Summit in Prague (I was also running the new Open Community Conference there too).
While there I delivered one of the keynotes on the first day which focused on:
- Why incentives are important and the value they bring.
- How to measure contributions.
- An overview of the different ingredients in an incentives.
- Submarine vs. Stated incentives.
- Rewards and how to use them well.
It is a short, snappy talk, weighing in at 10 minutes.
Here is a video of the talk: