My band, Seraphidian, are looking for a singer. We have recently had a shift around in roles, and we are looking for a good, reliable, guttural singer. Ideally we are looking for someone with a similar growl to George ‘Corpsegrinder’ Fisher from Cannibal Corpse – deep and rhythmic, but clear and distinguishable. You will need the following:
- Preferably be based in the West Midlands, England (we are based in Wolverhampton) or able to travel there regularly.
- Be available for regular rehearsals and gigging.
- Be reliable and committed.
- Good sense of humor – we are all a bit nuts.
- Have a good ear for rhythm, tonality and diversity.
We are looking to get a singer in the saddle ASAP and be back out touring soon, with the aim of recording our second album early next year.
If you are interested [email me](mailto:jono AT jonobacon DOT org).