“We will introduce Linux every time we have to replace a desktop computer,” he said, “so this year we expect to change 5,000-8,000 to Ubuntu and then 12,000-15,000 over the next four years so that every desktop uses the Linux operating system by 2013-2014.“
BECOME A MEMBER
Get updates directly to your inbox, access to exclusive content, win prizes and free 1-on-1 workshops, and more.
- Forbes Piece: The Five Ways Peloton Weave Community and Content Beautifully
- Interview with Matt Keller about the Global Learning XPRIZE Progress, Finalists, and Field Trials
- Video: 10 Avoidable Career Mistakes (and How to Conquer Them)
- My Clients Are Hiring Community Roles: Corelight, Scality, and Solace
- Linus, His Apology, And Why We Should Support Him