I am astonishingly pissed off. Really, really pissed off. Ten minutes ago I discovered that Decapitated (my second fave death metal band) and Hammerfall (second fave power metal band) played 12 miles away from me this week and I never even knew about it. How incredibly frustrating.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Don’t Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- Interview with Jeff Atwood on Building Communities
- What is IT culture? Today’s leaders need to know
- Work Smarter: The Cocktail of Simplicity, Manageable Adversity, and Muntzing
- The Importance of Validation and Decay In Community Reputation Metrics
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- Don't Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- My Blog is Creative Commons Licensed
- Cutting the Cord With Playstation Vue
- Create Your First App For Ubuntu
- Application Indicators In Python
- Metal Free Software Song 2: This Time It's Personal