JavaOne is shaping up to be a pretty cool conference. Unfortunately I won’t be able to head over as it is the same time as the Ubuntu Developer Summit in Spain. From the announcement there are some pretty interesting speakers there, and Jeff Bailey and Etienne Goyer will be speaking about writing Java applications for Ubuntu. Now Java is free software it offers a huge opportunity for free software development, and I am sure the session will be fascinating.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Don’t Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- Interview with Jeff Atwood on Building Communities
- What is IT culture? Today’s leaders need to know
- Work Smarter: The Cocktail of Simplicity, Manageable Adversity, and Muntzing
- The Importance of Validation and Decay In Community Reputation Metrics
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- Don't Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- My Blog is Creative Commons Licensed
- Cutting the Cord With Playstation Vue
- Google Home: An Insight Into a 4-Year-Old's Mind
- Moving on From GitHub
- Polycom Communicator Low Mic Volume