Just a quick note to everyone, I am taking the following week off as holiday to write the Art Of Community. This is the second and last week I am taking off to work before I hit the writing deadline. I will be responding to email, but a little slower than usual.
Get the freshest posts with insights, approaches, tips, tricks, and recommendations delivered to you via email. Simple.
- Don’t Use Bots to Engage With People on Social Media
- Interview with Jeff Atwood on Building Communities
- What is IT culture? Today’s leaders need to know
- Work Smarter: The Cocktail of Simplicity, Manageable Adversity, and Muntzing
- The Importance of Validation and Decay In Community Reputation Metrics
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- An Experiment In Reviving Dead Open Source Projects
- Building Better Teams With Asynchronous Workflow
- GStreamer Dynamic Pads, Explained
- 10 Lessons Learned in Training Knowledge Workers
- Facebook Account Disabled