Just a quick note to let you all know that Ubuntu Opportunistic Developer Week kicks off in an hour!
Here is the order of events for today:
- 4pm UTC – Welcome! Ubuntu For Opportunistic Developers – Jono Bacon
- 5pm UTC – CouchDB support in your app with DesktopCouch – Stuart Langridge
- 6pm UTC – Creating an application from scratch with Quickly – Rick Spencer
- 7pm UTC – Building in Application Indicator support – Sense Hofstede
- 8pm UTC – Integrated development workflow with Ground Control – Martin Owens
- 9pm UTC onwards – Hacking parts in
#ubuntu-app-develon freenode! Come and join us, work on your apps, ask questions and have fun in our community. 🙂
It is recommended that you enjoy the week in Lernid. You can find out more details of how to install Lernid right here. Don’t want to use Lernid? No worries, just pop over to
#ubuntu-classroom-chat to join in the fun.