I have always had a bit of a soft spot for the TWiT team and more specifically Leo Laporte. Years ago I used to co-host FLOSS Weekly on their network and occasionally I pop over to the studio for a natter with Leo.
With ‘People Powered: How communities can supercharge your business, brand, and teams‘ coming out, I thought it would be fun to hop over there. Leo graciously agreed and we recorded an episode of their show, Triangulation.
As usual, it was a fun discussion and we got into a number of topics, including:
- What are communities? Are social media networks communities?
- Why do people form into communities?
- What kind of technology should people use to set up a community?
- How do prevent toxic communities?
- Who the hell turned on that fire down there behind us?
- How should companies handle criticism from a community? Should they censor it?
- What kind of community should TWiT set up?
Click below to watch the show: