Not sure how to level up in your community management career?
I totally get it. It can be difficult to know where you want to get to and the right steps to take to get there. Well, I think I can help.
In this video I am going to share concrete guidance on every step of the recruitment process and how you can get ahead.
This is totally free. I just did it as a webinar and thought I would pop it online.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The different community roles in businesses, including Community Directors, Managers, Evangelists, Advocates, and Relations, and which one you should aim for.
- Discover what skills employers are looking for and importantly, what attributes they don’t want in a candidate.
- How to design your resume to grab their attention and get you to the top of the pile.
- How to broaden out your experience and differentiate yourself from other candidates. This is critical for standing out from the pack.
- How to find your ideal role via a “broadening approach”.
- The five key attributes for nailing the interview.
- How to discuss and negotiate your salary and benefits package.
In addition to the video, I will also send you:
Downloadable Resume Template
Your resume is a critical part of how prospective employers see you. Start with this simple, fresh, optimized template.
Downloadable Tips Guide
Get access to over five pages of tips, tricks, and recommendations to have on-hand throughout the recruitment process.
Community Management Recommendations
You will also get recommendations, tips, and tricks you can apply to your brand new gig when you get started!
About Jono Bacon
Jono Bacon is a leading community and collaboration speaker, author, and podcaster. He is the founder of Jono Bacon Consulting which provides community strategy/execution, workflow, and other services.
He previously served as director of community at GitHub, Canonical, XPRIZE, and OpenAdvantage. His clients include Huawei, GitLab, Microsoft, Intel, Google, Sony Mobile, Deutsche Bank, Santander, HackerOne, Mattermost, SAP, FINOS Foundation, The Executive Center, data.world, Creative Commons, and others.
He is the author of the best-selling ‘People Powered: How communities can supercharge your business, brand, and teams’ and The Art of Community, a columnist for Forbes and opensource.com, founder of the Community Leadership Summit, founder of Conversations With Bacon, and co-founder of Bad Voltage.
He is an advisor to AlienVault, Moltin, data.world, Mycroft, Open Networking Foundation, and Open Cloud Consortium.