Jillian Hufnagel is a successful business coach working with companies on topics like emotional agility and harmony in the workplace. Once a teacher and executive assistant, she subsequently became a leader in companies driving healthy emotional cultures. One such company is Slim.ai, who I have been working with as a client.
Jillian and I are cut from the same cloth. We are both passionate about the true impact of well designed, effectively led culture, and as such, she was a perfect fit to come on Conversations With Bacon.
We get into a lot of really interesting discussion and topics, which include:
- How company culture is related to workplace success
- The fundamental elements of a great culture
- Why and how leaders determine and define culture
- What makes leaders and teams stay focused on their core missions
- What friction removal really means for day-to-day businesses tasks
- How to operationalize missions, especially the positive ones that can easily be misconstrued
- How to stay grounded in the “important but not urgent” tasks in business and interpersonally
- How to grow as a company while keeping the healthy human spirit in the company
- How to de-escalate situations in the workplace that are possibly based on personal beliefs
Be sure to give this podcast a listen – it is fascinating!
Communities are changing the way we do business. Discover a concrete framework for building powerful, productive communities and integrating them into your business. My new book, ‘People Powered: How communities can supercharge your business, brand, and teams’, is out now, available in Audible, Hardcover, and Kindle formats.
As usual, thank you to the fantastic Marius Quabeck and NerdZoom Media for mixing the show!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download